Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Confession Tuesday


I realized this morning I had a $2.00 off coupon that I forgot to use. Of course, that is exactly what Jewel hopes I will do, which is better than putting an item on sale, because then they never have to pay out for their promotion. What this illustrates to me is that I have too many things I'm trying to keep track of, and I'm overpaying for things because of it.

I have insomnia caused by anxiety due to wedding projects. The more my fiance puts off things he says he is going to do, the deeper my wedding-insomnia-anxiety becomes. If he will not do these things (i.e., call his friend for his wife's name, etc.), I will have to do them. If he will not help pick church music, I will have to do it by myself. At least then it will be done.

I have had a headache for 4 days.

I really need a day off work where I can get some of these things done that are killing me.

No comments: